About Me

I want to be a pro soccer player and study at USC collage to study about crimnal justice. I want to help th world to be safe.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Media

                            New Media
A. I like this class because it is fun and it is new thing have not done. I like this because it is inspired what I want to be in the future and do the right thing and not do choose the wrong.                                                                                              B. My suggestion is to do all my classwork to get a good grade.
C. I really do my best in this class because I do all my classwork and I pay attention to get a good grade.
D. Yes I do read my life planning 100+ goals at least two minutes.
E. Yes I am committed to be a ctr person.

F. I promise I won’t choose the wrong , I not going to treat my body bad and going to be a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment