About Me

I want to be a pro soccer player and study at USC collage to study about crimnal justice. I want to help th world to be safe.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Interdisciplinary Procject

                  Interdisciplinary Project
My experience of the showcase was fun to do I was kind of nervous to do the project and speak to different people from university or from the medical field. It was fun because we had to dress professionally for the presentation a lot of people were dress nice and fancy with their dress and tuxedo. It was a new experience for me because I never done a presentation in from professionals from other collages or university. Me and my group work hard on are presentation to get judges to be proud on are work we did. Me and my group question was should school nurses required monitor a student weight and me and my group said yes school nurses should monitor a student weight.

   My family was happy for me because I did a great job on the presentation that I work hard on to make everybody know that me and my group did good. When the presentation was over a was happy it was over and I was happy of my self what a great job I did because this was new experience to me and all the other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment