About Me

I want to be a pro soccer player and study at USC collage to study about crimnal justice. I want to help th world to be safe.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo 07

              Cristiano Ronaldo 07
Cristiano Ronaldo is a famous soccer player. He must help his team to make it to the finials to win the championship and make his team mates proud. Cristiano’s position is a forward and he is considered a hero and a legend to the people.
Salary: $25,000,000
Education:
Quit school at the age 16 when he went to Manchester United and meet a guy named Sir Alex  Ferguson he educated Cristiano Ronaldo.

Reflection: I would like to be like Cristiano Ronaldo to become a pro soccer player and be the best. He expired me to be a soccer player and do good at school to be a soccer player. I would like to meet Cristiano Ronaldo number 07

No comments:

Post a Comment